Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day Five: Rest

Alright guys, today is a rest day for all my poor muscles, so all I've really done is some good stretching and massage.
I gotta tell you, I hurt so good right now. I already feel like I'm getting stronger, and that's so exciting!! I definitely feel as though I have more energy, and I'm even sleeping a little better than before.

It's only 5 days in, and already I'm seeing such positive changes in my everyday life. Now I know for sure this blog is going to help me keep on track with my workouts. Previously, I'd lose track of my progress, and fail to notice the smaller things that came with a healthier routine. Writing about it every day has forced me to recognize even the tiniest things. I'm so glad I did this.

Well I'm going to go rest up. Tomorrow's my favorite day of all, and I've got to be ready to go hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment