Sunday, May 12, 2013

Week Two: Day Five

Another Sunday is here, and for me, that means a day of rest. Today, I'll be doing about an hour worth of stretching and trying desperately not to overeat. I tend to eat when I'm bored, and no workout means I'll be in dire need of something to keep myself occupied. That probably has something to do with why I'm writing today's post at 11:00am before I've even planned out my meals, but let's not read too much into it.

All I've ingested so far this morning is a Red Bull that I might have died without. Some unnecessary calories there, but oh well, it's delicious. For dinner, I'm planning on chicken tacos with salsa and light cheese, so probably somewhere in the ball park of 300 calories/30 grams of protein. The Red Bull is about 200 calories, which means I've got a good 1,000 calories left floating around for lunch and light snacking, since today is a rest day. I need at least 90 more grams of protein today though, so it's a safe bet around 450 of that 1000 is going straight to my usual protein shake. My last 550 should probably come from some form of chicken also, since it has a wonderfully high protein-fat ratio, so I'll likely be cooking up some of the chicken breast I've got stuffed away in the freezer. And maybe some macaroni. God, I love macaroni.

Oh hey, would ya look at that. I planned my meals! Hooray!! Well, I'm going to get my rest day started off right and curl up with my puppies. See you folks on Squat Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment