Thursday, May 16, 2013

Week Three: Day Two

Today was a little frustrating. Waking up at 4:30am meant I was exhausted all day long. I could barely force myself off the couch to do my run, and when I did, my GPS malfunctioned and said I only ran one mile. The time kept going though, so that's something. I at least know I'm hovering around 21:00 exactly for the 1.8 mile loop. I was hoping to shave off another 30 seconds or so, but it was all I could do just to finish today.

My diet was awful, for the same reason I had to wake up so early. A 24 hour shift for my husband pretty much guarantees that my day will be nonstop running around, so I planned to eat poorly today from the start. I still managed to make sure I got around 125 grams of protein though, so it could be a lot worse.

I'm going to go rest up and make sure I can give everything I've got tomorrow. It's deadlift day, and I'm hoping to increase my weight again. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment