Monday, May 20, 2013

Week Three: Day Six

Well, folks. It happened. I missed a workout. Unsurprisingly, it was the run I was meant to do on Saturday. That whole day just got super hectic, and before I knew it I had to choose between running or bailing on plans with friends at the very last minute.

But all is not lost! I got to the gym today, and I was back with a vengeance! I moved up in every single lift, and I'm insanely thrilled. Technically the weight on my squat is the same as last week, but last week I wasn't able to complete all my reps. This week, I did! Hooray!!

Here are the new numbers:

Squat: 45 lbs x 5 reps, 75 lbs x 5 reps, (115 x 5 reps x 3 sets)

Leg Curls: (65 lbs x 15 reps x 4 sets)
Leg Extensions: (80 lbs x 15 reps x 4 sets)
Note: Done as circuit.

Hip Abduction: (130 lbs x 15 reps x 4 sets)
Hip Adduction: (85 lbs x 15 reps x 4 sets)
Note: Done as circuit.

Leg Press: 190 x 10 reps, 230 x 10 reps, 270 x 10 reps, 310 x 10 reps

Sit-ups: Set 1: 45 reps, Set 2: 30 reps, Set 3: 20 reps

Diet today is pretty average. I had spaghetti for lunch, I'll be having homemade beef stroganoff for dinner, and lots of protein supplements in between. Gotta make sure I keep these gains going!

No comments:

Post a Comment