Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day Seven: Yoga

Kind of a late night post for you all tonight. I waited for my husband to get home from work so we could do my yoga routine together. He asked me to help him get more flexible, but I think he got more than he bargained for tonight. About 30 minutes in, he resigned himself to watching and cringing.

He did take a few photos for me though!

Wheel Pose! Also, dog toys!

Tonight was about an hour worth of yoga, but I'll admit I slacked on a few of the poses. Mostly because I did sit-ups on a hard floor yesterday and my butt is one giant bruise. Also, I don't have a yoga mat anymore, and hardwood is unforgiving.

Tomorrow will be the start of a brand new week, so keep a lookout for a weight update and new photos! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment