Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Week Two: Day Seven

A little bit of yoga and another full week down!

Yoga was pretty uneventful. Lots of stretching and breathing and yoga. So to spare you all the pain of my less than stellar writing skills, I'm going to skip straight to the diet, since it's the most important part of today's routine anyway.

I woke up ridiculously early today, so I actually had breakfast, albeit a small one. A simple PB&J on wheat toast. A salami sandwich for lunch, and for dinner, I had homemade chicken parmigiana. A protein shake before bed, and I'm at just about 1800 calories/110 grams of protein. A pretty good day, and my chicken parmigiana was delicious if I do say so myself. I made enough to have it for lunch at least a few days this week, so hopefully I won't need to have fast food more than once.

See you all tomorrow with a weigh in and progress photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment